An exciting role to step into the assistive technology world to help people obtain appropriate equipment and educate the market on the company technology.
EnaTech Hub is currently seeking an individual to fill our Assistive Technology Consultant (ATC) position. Full training provided by European top rehab heads as well as a local team of professionals.
The ATC together with clients, therapists and caregivers evaluate the client’s to determine their rehab/assistive technology needs or seating/mobility needs based on therapist assessment findings and physicians orders. Other responsibilities Include, but not limited
• Working with patients, therapists, physicians, and referral sources in the field to determine and provide the most appropriate assistive technology and complex rehab technology equipment needs for clients
• Conduct face-to-face meetings to educate therapists, physicians, funding sources, and the client in regards to the available and appropriate equipment and technologies, funding guidelines, and issues
• Collaborate with allied health professionals and clients by conducting in-services and providing education on healthcare products
• Arrange demonstrations and equipment trials with allied health professionals and clients
• Manage and develop accounts and industry relationships
Required Skills And Experience
• Masters, Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy or its equivalent
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in local languages will be an advantage
MUST BE SINGAPOREAN
email email@example.com with a note job application