Exciting role to step in the assistive technology world to help people obtain appropriate equipment and educate the market on the company technology.
We are seeking a Rehabilitation Equipment Sales Manager to join our team. This is a role where we offer independence and autonomy, coupled with a high level of inclusive and positive support. We will provide extensive training from our international team.
The primary purpose of this position is to engage existing and potential clients, therapists, family members and carers to a large portfolio of products and solutions.
The role includes internal work duties and external field calls.
• Sales of assistive equipment to in-home clients, rehabilitation centres, hospital & aged-care facilities, supported living environments
• Creating and delivering product trials
• Supporting Therapists and Support coordinators with client equipment needs and solutions
• Providing quotations
• Proactive follow up of sales and networking – managing client relationships and providing excellent customer service
• Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
Skills And Criteria For The Role Include
• Self-driven with a friendly, outgoing manner
• Allied Health Professionals are welcome to apply
• Be flexible and resilient (no two days will be the same!)
• Excellent time management skills
• Have competent computer skills
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects
• Ability to problem solve – think outside the square
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Ability to work autonomously
Must be Singaporean
email email@example.com with a note job application