Akces-Med Activall Cross
ACTIVALL CROSS™ makes it possible for the patient to adopt upright position and move within house, hospital ward or outside. These activities are possible thanks to big front castors and rotating back castors. There is no doubt that this device exerts a positive influence on patient’s independence and self-reliance and it enables the patient to perform activities which were impossible before. Active upright standing performed outside improves fitness and mental condition and, moreover, it stimulates his senses and makes his life comfortable. Patient has a chance to stand and walk. Regarding standard equipment, this product is equipped with handbrake and shopping basket. What is more, when you purchase this device, you will get frame with castors which enables assembly of a standard Activall’s version (used inside the room).
It is recommended for children in the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis and weakness, balance and motor coordination disorders with different etiology.
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM).
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis).
- Genetic disorders.
- Degeneration and neurological diseases.
- Other condition connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders.
- After head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis.
|Symbol||Measurement||Unit||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5|
|A||Pelvic support width||[cm]||28||31||37||42|
|B||Pelvic support depth*||[cm]||25||27||29||35|
|C||Pelvic support height||[cm]||66-82||77-102||85-112||98-120|
|Pelvic support perimeter||[cm]||97||106||124||144|
|A1||Chest support width||[cm]||28||31||37||42|
|B1||Chest support depth||[cm]||25||27||29||35|
|C1||Chest support height||[cm]||77-95||89-116||89-116||92-126|
|Maximum user weight||[kg]||40||60||80||95|
Product dimensions and weight
|Measurement||Unit||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5|
* Measured without harness stabilizing the hips.
Note: Measurement tolerance range is +/- 1 cm / ½ in.
- Reinforced frame with big front castors (braked manually) and back rotating castors
- Frame with castors equipped with brakes (2 back castors with friction brake)
- Lower limbs separator
- Adjustable pelvic brace
- Adjustable chest brace
- Pelvic harness
- Hand grip
- Shopping basket