Akces-Med Kidoo Home
KIDOO HOMETM is a special needs stroller which is perfect both for therapy and recreation, as well as other every day activities such as learning or having meals. The stroller can be used at home, school, in the kindergarten or in a group of peers. KIDOO HOMETM turns out to be an indispensable tool in the rehabilitation process, both in terms of therapy and social integration.
Its construction is based on the therapeutic chair for children KIDOOTM, and just like in the KIDOOTM chair, the child is provided with a proper support and safety. Apart from that, the stroller can be easily adjusted to meet your child’s needs and disfunctions. The 4 points safety vest additionally enhances the comfort and protection of the user. The stroller has an adjustable seat and armrests height as well as the backrest tilt ankle. The HexagonProTM adjustable headrest guarantees a correct and extremely comfortable head support. KIDOO HOMETM stroller is set on a mobile base equipped with four swivel wheels with a brake, which is why it moves quietly and is exceptionally maneuverable. The patient’s feet are secured on the adjustable footrest with 2 point feet stabilizing belts.
KIDOO HOMETM is made of user friendly materials. It is available in 5 sizes.
It is recommended for children in the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis and weakness, balance and motor coordination disorders with different etiology.
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM).
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis).
- Genetic disorders.
- Degeneration and neurological diseases.
- Other condition connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders.
- After head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis.
|Symbol||Measurment||Unit||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5**|
|W||Indicative user height*||[cm]||90 – 100||90 – 115||100 – 130||110 – 150||120 – 160|
|A/E||Seat/ Backrest Width||[cm]||23||26,5||31||35||42|
|L||Seat depth||[cm]||18 – 23,5||22,5 – 30||24,5 – 34,5||31 – 41||36 – 47|
|F||Floor to seat height||[cm]||19,5 – 26||24 – 31,5||27,5 – 36,5||33 – 44||36 – 49|
|Z||Backrest tilt angle||[°]||96 – 116||95 – 116||95 – 116||95 – 116||95 – 116|
|Max. user weight||[kg]||20||30||40||55||70|
*The value cannot be main factor for selection of product size.
**For special request.
Product dimensions and weight
|Measurment||Unit||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5|
Note: Measurement tolerance range is +/- 1 cm / ½ in.
Note: Approximate values, depending on the product configuration.