Back cushion BodyMap® B
BodyMap® B is a back cushion which helps to stabilize and relieve patients. It provides comfort and correction of scoliosi and back curvature, at the same time improving the poor posture. The cushion increases the comfort of the sitting patient by ensuring the correct posture and the body stabilization. It also allows to obtain a correct and stable posture by patients with a hump. The shape of our cushion can be easily changed if necessary.
The BodyMap® B cushion is laminated with high quality elastic polyester.
Optionally, at the customer’s request, the cushion can be equipped with a self-adhesive fabric at the bottom, which makes it possible to attach various elements with the use of Velcro to it. Thanks to that function, stabilizing the patient or mounting the cushion in any place, e.g. in a stroller, chair or car seat, is now possible. Additionally, the self-adhesive function prevents the cushion from moving.
- Weakness or limpness of paraspinal muscles, the trunk and abdominal muscles
- Back and neck bedsores prophaxis
- “Round back” (kyphotic spine)
- Flat back
- Cerebral palsy
- Poor posture
- Excessive muscles tension (hypersthenia)
- Shaped form lasts for a long time
- Easy to give a demanded shape
- Helps to keep a proper position
- Possibility of mounting the cushion in a wheelchair, positioning chair, chair or in a car seat
- Optional cover made of VISmemo™ thermoactive foam
- Self-adhesive function (optional)