Back cushion with headrest and lateral support BodyMap® C
BodyMap® C is a vacuum cushion with lateral supports and a headrest, which provides comfort and correction of scoliosis and back curvature, at the same time improving the poor posture. The cushion increases the comfort of the sitting patient by ensuring the correct posture and the body stabilization. It also allows to obtain a correct and stable posture by patients with a hump. BodyMap® products are ideal for children with cerebral palsy and patients with muscle weakness or spasticity. Wide lateral supports provide perfect stabilization of the patient whereas the headrest is useful while adjusting the correct position of the patient’s head. The shape of the cushion can be easily changed if necessary.
BodyMap® C cushion is laminated with high quality elastic polyester.
Optionally, at the customer’s request, the cushion can be equipped with a self-adhesive fabric at the bottom, which makes it possible to attach various elements with the use of Velcro to it. Thanks to that function, stabilizing the patient or mounting the cushion in any place, e.g. in a stroller, chair or car seat, is now possible. Additionally, the self-adhesive function prevents the cushion from moving.
- Weakness or limpness of paraspinal muscles, the trunk and abdominal muscles
- Back and neck bedsores prophaxis
- “Round back” (kyphotic spine)
- Flat back
- Cerebral palsy
- Poor posture
- Excessive muscles tension (hypersthenia)
- Shaped form lasts for a long time
- Easy to give a demanded shape
- Helps to keep a proper position
- Possibility of mounting the cushion in a wheelchair, positioning chair, chair or in a car seat
- Optional cover made of VISmemo™ thermoactive foam
- Self-adhesive function (optional)