EUROPEAN MADE ORTHOPAEDIC SHOES MO 050 34-12
|Natural leather - nubuck|
|Lining||Natural leather - nubuck|
|Insole||Natural leather - nubuck|
The material of the upper part is genuine leather.
Allows the child's foot to "breathe", removes moisture.
- The material of the inner part is genuine leather.
- Sole - polyurethane. Elastic, durable, flexible, lightweight. The correct gait is formed and the correct depreciation function of the foot is ensured.
- Heel - orthopaedic Thomas (world standard for the prevention of flatfoot).
- The clasp - provides a tight fixation of the foot, with different fullness.
- Back - reinforced hard, reliably fixes the foot and ankle joint, contributes to the correction of irregular walking stereotypes, prevents the development of deformities.
- The toe is open, wide, which allows the foot to develop freely, does not twist, does not squeeze.
- It is possible to insert the necessary orthopaedic insoles to correct existing deformities.
Sector 1 - says that the feet of your child develop correctly and it is recommended to wear shoes for prevention.
Sector 2 - is the dynamics of flatfoot in a child. Children's shoes Mega Orthopaedic serves for the treatment of incipient flatfoot.
Sectors 3 and 4 - they talk about flat-footedness (flat-valgus deformity of the feet) in your child, that is, bending the inside of the foot, it is recommended to wear Mega Orthopedic children's shoes for the treatment of developing deviation.
Sectors 5 - manifestation of cerebral palsy in a mild form,
Sector 6 - Development of clubfoot in a child. Varus position of the foot, bending of the foot outward.