The Fanlite is a spectacular resource which encourages vocalization, communication and helps develop basic cause and effect skills. This arched panel uses the latest in sound-activated LED technology to illuminate up to 12 segments of brightly coloured light moving from left to right as well as up and down. Whistle, shout, sing out loud, clap your hands or stamp your feet - any type of noise will bring the Fanlite to life, rewarding the user with a colourful light display. Alternatively, just fill the room with music and the Fanlite responds accordingly depending on which programme is selected:
- Automatic sequence with no microphone input
- Colours building inwards from top and bottom
- Colours building upwards from the middle
- Colours building from left to right
- Random dots activated by sound
And many more! In addition, this stunning and visually arresting resource includes the following innovative features:
- High brightness LEDs display a truly vibrant range of colours
- Speed, fade and sensitivity settings help to fine tune the programmes for the needs and preferences of all users
- An extremely sensitive on-board microphone - even the smallest noise is enough to activate the lights
- Includes a plug-in external microphone which is ideal for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility
- The low profile unit has a depth of only 90mm which makes it ideal for slotting directly into Softplay walls
- LED lights that last 30,000 hours means never having to replace lamps.
Complete with a microphone and operates on 240v transformed to a safe low voltage.