LORI 3-IN-1 Stander enables to verticalise the patient both in the front and rear-facing position, as well as in the lying position.
This device makes it possible to abduct the lower limbs in the standing position with angle measurement both for the left and the right leg. This function allows adjusting legs within the frontal plane in a way, which enables proper positioning of the femoral head in the socket. Thus we can achieve an abduction ensuring appropriate placement of the hip joint, and hence we can prevent hip dysplasia.
This device provides the possibility to adjust the verticalization angle from 90 to - 15 degrees. Along with the function enabling to measure the hip joint abduction, the therapist receives a precise device to conduct a safe verticalisation of the patient.
The standing frame is available in 2 sizes:
*Teen - preorder only for December 2021
- Lori in Baby size is one of the smallest standing frames on the market, which means that it can be adjusted to the needs of a child of about 65 cm tall.
- The light and modern structure is designed in such a way that it can be easily folded and prepared for transport. An additional advantage is that all adaptations and adjustments are made with one key mounted on the standing frame structure.
- Verticalization in a front facing and rear facing position with the function allowing to measure the verticalization angle.
- Hip abduction in a stander measuring the angle for the left and the right leg individually allows adjusting lower limbs within the frontal plane in a way, which enables proper positioning of the femoral head in the socket. Thus we can achieve an abduction ensuring appropriate placement of the hip joint, and hence we can prevent hip dysplasia. 90 -15 degrees.
- System of pelottes and straps stabilising the patient in a safe therapeutic position. The device makes it possible to support the hips, back, pelvis, along with the whole upper body with pelottes and two straps stabilising the patient.
- Feet platforms allow setting arbitrary corrective positions of both the left, as well as the right foot. It is possible to set the foot in dorsal flexion or plantar flexion and ensure supination or pronation of the foot. Multi-positional knee pads, along with foot platforms provide the chance to obtain appropriate, biomechanical linearity within the knee, ankle joint and foot.
- Verticalization is also seen as the time for playing and learning, and that is why the device has been designed to be equipped with a rectangular table, both in front facing and rear facing position, which can facilitate conducting therapeutic activities. This table can be fitted and used both in the front facing verticalization and in the rear facing verticalization.
- Head support is ensured with the help of a contour headrest, steadily supporting the head. The headrest has been made of an elastic material, which allows adjusting it to the shape of the child's head. The headrest may be used both in the front facing verticalization and in the rear facing verticalization.