Seat cushion BodyMap® A
BodyMap® A is a seat cushion which helps to stabilize and relieve patients as well as makes it possible to support hips in a wheelchair, positioning chair or ordinary chair. What is more, it is also possible to model an abduction wedge, raise one hip in order to maintain the correct position of spine or off-load sensitive body parts. The shape of the seat cushion can be easily changed if necessary.
The BodyMap® A cushion is laminated with high quality elastic polyester.
Optionally, at the customer’s request, the cushion can be equipped with a self-adhesive fabric at the bottom, which makes it possible to attach various elements with the use of Velcro to it. Thanks to that function, stabilizing the patient or mounting the cushion in any place, e.g. in a stroller, chair or car seat, is now possible. Additionally, the self-adhesive function prevents the cushion from moving.
In each of the cushions there is a possibility to make utility holes of any shape and size. The holes allow eg. installation of stabilizing belts, vests, etc.
- Cerebral palsy
- Bedsore prophylaxis
- Excessive muscles tension (hypersthenia)
- Shaped form last for a long time
- Easy to give a demanded shape
- Possibility of mounting the cushion in a wheelchair, positioning chair, chair or in a car seat
- Optional cover made of VISmemo™ thermoactive foam
- Self-adhesive function (optional)