BodyMap® O roller provides body stabilization and correction in the lying position. The roller keeps the patient in the required therapeutic position and corrects deformations in thy lying position. It can also be used to relieve the particular body parts. Our roller is an excellent support in the positioning therapy of lying patients with pulmonological and trophic skin disorders.
The BodyMap® O roller is laminated with high quality elastic polyester.
Each BodyMap® product can be custom-made.
- As a postural therapy of bedridden patients
- Bedsore prophylaxis in the whole body area
- Deformations; muscular and degenerative contractures
- Helps to put the patient in the required therapeutic position
- Corrects deformations and distortions
- Relieves the particular body parts of the patient
- Shaped form lasts for a long time
- Easy to give a demanded shape
- Optional cover made of VISmemo™ thermoactive foam
For patients particularly susceptible to bedsores, we recommend the use of BodyMap® cushions with Aerating-massaging pads.
With dual-function pump it is possible to adjust the hardness of the cushion to the individual needs of the patient. They allow precise pumping out of the air in order to achieve the desired hardness. Electric and manual pumps are available.
Handy, small vacuum pump, ideal for small and medium-sized cushions.
A repair kit is added to each cushion, which consists of a tube of neoprene glue, a set of patches and an instruction manual.
The pump valve is small and easy to lose. With the chain you will never have to search for it again.
The valve makes it easier to increase or decrease the amount of the granules in the product depending on the individual needs.